Saturday, December 3, 2011

YouTubers

I'm too tired to go into much detail right now, but I know a lot of people who are joyous about Ray William Johnson's YouTube channel being banned because of too many copyright violations and such. Apparently it's back up and the people who enjoy him are happy. Poor things.
I subscribe to about 50 YouTube channels. Most are vloggers and YouTube partners who have had such a deep impact on internet culture. If anyone wants to watch good, funny, insightful Youtube videos, just let me know and I'll hook you up.

Also, if anyone wants to suggest channels that I may not have heard of, that would be awesome.

Disclaimer: Several of the channels I subscribe to are either UK or Australian channels.
Also, many are PG-13... so, it's not for babies.
Also, apparently most of them are male. HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment